Come watch me strip

  • Margalit
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hey people, I need some feedback from some guy's who are interested in sharing their thoughts about my stripping performance.

      I have my webcam on all week for people to watch, but I need your opinions before this Sunday because that's my first day on stage stripping in a real club and I need to have my routine perfected by then.

      Here is the link to my webcam