Re: Older woman seeking younger man

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi Nora!

      You're right but the problem is that the owner/moderator's email
      address has been bouncing for well over a year now, maybe longer.
      Most likely this is a computer generated spammer.

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Nora Simmons
      <noradawn@...> wrote:

      > The moderator of this group has the capabilities to block that person.
      >
      > Nora
      >

      > It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
      society.
      > Krishnamurti

      a sexually liberated but aged woman

      > I rather enjoy the energy and eagerness of younger men but even if
      you are as over the hill as me and open to trying new things lets chat