Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Older woman seeking younger man

  • Nora Simmons
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
      The moderator of this group has the capabilities to block that person.

      Nora

      It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
            Krishnamurti

      From: Margalit <margalit5169@ webshowhost. info>
      To: lascruceshomeschool @yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 5:52 PM

      I am hoping to find someone out there that can enjoy the company of a sexually liberated but aged woman

      I rather enjoy the energy and eagerness of younger men but even if you are as over the hill as me and open to trying new things lets chat

      you can find me in this chatroom

    • Katherine
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
        Hi Nora!

        You're right but the problem is that the owner/moderator's email
        address has been bouncing for well over a year now, maybe longer.
        Most likely this is a computer generated spammer.

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Nora Simmons