Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Older woman seeking younger man

  • Stacey Stelly
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
      This is not a PORN site, so get off somewhere else.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
        The moderator of this group has the capabilities to block that person.

        Nora

        It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
              Krishnamurti

        This is not a PORN site, so get off somewhere else.

        I am hoping to find someone out there that can enjoy the company of a sexually liberated but aged woman

        I rather enjoy the energy and eagerness of younger men but even if you are as over the hill as me and open to trying new things lets chat

        you can find me in this chatroom

      • Katherine
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
          Hi Nora!

          You're right but the problem is that the owner/moderator's email
          address has been bouncing for well over a year now, maybe longer.
          Most likely this is a computer generated spammer.

          --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Nora Simmons