Older woman seeking younger man

  • Margalit
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
      I am hoping to find someone out there that can enjoy the company of a sexually liberated but aged woman

      I rather enjoy the energy and eagerness of younger men but even if you are as over the hill as me and open to trying new things lets chat

      you can find me in this chatroom

    • Stacey Stelly
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
        This is not a PORN site, so get off somewhere else.

        I am hoping to find someone out there that can enjoy the company of a sexually liberated but aged woman

        I rather enjoy the energy and eagerness of younger men but even if you are as over the hill as me and open to trying new things lets chat

        you can find me in this chatroom

      • Nora Simmons
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
          The moderator of this group has the capabilities to block that person.

          Nora

          It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
                Krishnamurti

          This is not a PORN site, so get off somewhere else.

          I am hoping to find someone out there that can enjoy the company of a sexually liberated but aged woman

          I rather enjoy the energy and eagerness of younger men but even if you are as over the hill as me and open to trying new things lets chat

          you can find me in this chatroom

        • Katherine
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
            Hi Nora!

            You're right but the problem is that the owner/moderator's email
            address has been bouncing for well over a year now, maybe longer.
            Most likely this is a computer generated spammer.

            --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Nora Simmons