Rate Me Please

  • Margalit
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hey y'all, my friend rated me a 7.5 out of 10 based on looks, I think I can do better. So I am hoping that I can get some people in the group to give me a rating so I can prove her wrong.

      Here are some pics of me So hit me up on my webcam and let me know what you think.

    • Stacey Stelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2008
        Hey this is a homeschool group this is not the place to be putting crap on this group with CLEAN homeschool kids. STOP now!!!!!