Fw: Amber Alert/serious

  • summer watts
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2008

      ALERT- look at the picture and pass it on..do you recognize her?

      W2G Clerk Asst.
      580-436-4113 Ext. 21405

      AMBER ALERT- look at the picture and pass it on..do you recognize her?
         God bless and keep her safe.

      Amber Alert
      Staff Sergeant Rick Williams
      Rolla Police Department
      1007 N. Elm St .
      Rolla , Mo. 65401
      (573) 364-1213
      Fax (573) 364-6346
      Please look at the picture, read what her mother says, then forward, thank you!

      Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
      My 13 year old girl, Ashley Flores, is missing.
      She has been missing for now two weeks.
      Maybe if everyone passes this on, someone will see this child.
      That is how the girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation
      of her picture on TV. The internet circulates even overseas,
      South America , and Canada etc.
      Please pass this to everyone in your address book.
      With GOD on her side she will be found.
      'I am asking you all, begging you to please
      forward this email on to anyone and everyone
      you know, PLEASE.
      It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone
      knows anything, please contact me at:

      HelpfindAshleyFlore
      s@...
      I am including a picture of her.
      All prayers are appreciated! ! '

      It only takes 2 seconds to forward this.

      If she were your child, you would want all the help you could get!
      www.toyblizard.com

    • Jhana Morrow
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
        Hi Summer the picture is not showing up in my email but all the words are could you please try again with the picture this looks like pretty important email
        Thanks
        Jhana