Re: Where to start?

  • Bruce and Kathryn Lewis
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2008
      Hi Stacey,

      The problem with meeting in the middle of the day for me is that I
      work full time - altho it is from home so there is some flexibility.
      I do not know Young Park...where is it and where could I find you?
      If I can break free from work next week I will try to come out. If
      not it may have to be the next week.

      Thanks,

      Kathryn

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Stacey Stelly
      <stellyclan5@...> wrote:

      > Hi Kathryn my is Stacey and there is a group that meets on
      Wednesday at Young Park here in Las Cruces at 12:00 every week.  You
      might want to check us out the ages are from K-12. I have been
      homeschooling for about 8yrs now..  Stacey

      > --- On Thu, 10/23/08, Bruce and Kathryn Lewis <toopznapod@...>
      wrote:

      > From: Bruce and Kathryn Lewis <toopznapod@...>
      > Subject: [lascruceshomeschool] Where to start?
      > To: lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 3:35 PM
      >

      > Hi,
      >
      > I am looking for information on how to get started homeschooling.
      We
      > have an almost 4 yr old that I am considering homeschooling in the
      next
      > year or so and I would like to be able to talk with people in the
      Las
      > Cruces area who have done this or are doing it. I don't know
      anything
      > about how to get started so any information will be appreciated.
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Kathryn

    • Bruce and Kathryn Lewis
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2008

        <stellyclan5@...> wrote:

        > Hi Kathryn my is Stacey and there is a group that meets on
        Wednesday at Young Park here in Las Cruces at 12:00 every week.  You
        might want to check us out the ages are from K-12. I have been
        homeschooling for about 8yrs now..  Stacey

        > --- On Thu, 10/23/08, Bruce and Kathryn Lewis <toopznapod@...>
        wrote:

        > From: Bruce and Kathryn Lewis <toopznapod@...>
        > Subject: [lascruceshomeschool] Where to start?
        > To: lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 3:35 PM
        >

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am looking for information on how to get started homeschooling.
        We
        > have an almost 4 yr old that I am considering homeschooling in the
        next
        > year or so and I would like to be able to talk with people in the
        Las
        > Cruces area who have done this or are doing it. I don't know
        anything
        > about how to get started so any information will be appreciated.
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Kathryn

      • Stacey Stelly
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 25, 2008