Re: [lascruceshomeschool] suggestions needed

  • Stacey Stelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2008
      Hi summer, my name is Stacey and I have 4 kids that I am homeschooling as well, If I were you I would not even put any of your kids in school here.  I live in Las Cruces area, Don't second guess your self go with your gut feeling you will be doing you and your kids a favor by doing this now!!!! If you have any more questions you can email and we can chat some more.  Stacey