Re: New Member here..

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
      Yes, we live in Las Cruces. We haven't tried Aleks yet either...kind
      of been waiting to see if you did. hahahaha. I emailed you offlist
      (at your AOL address).

      Katie

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Wendy Ratcliff"
      <txnmommawith2@...> wrote:

      > Oh Hi Katie! I didnt know you were a part of this group!! Thats
      > awesome! So do you live in LC?
      >
      > Actually, we havent tried Aleks yet. My husband does the math
      > teaching and he chose another curriculum. He has gotten on their
      > website several times and is considering it for a supplement or
      > possibly using it for my son! Thanks for asking and checking on me
      > ;o)
      >
      > Thats great to "see" a familiar face!!
      >
      > Wendy
      >

      > --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine"
      > <ekcfrench@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Wendy!
      > >
      > > It's Katie...we're both in WEHST! Did you ever try out the Alek's
      > > Math program? Hey, we'd love for you and the kids to join our
      > group.
      > > I'll send you an invite!
      > >
      > > Katie
      > >
      > > --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Wendy Ratcliff"
      > > <txnmommawith2@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello. My name is Wendy. We live in West El Paso.
      > > > We homeschool our 2 young children. Ages 8 and 5.
      > > > My daughter is 8 and my son is 5.
      > > >
      > > > We do many things in Las Cruces and wanted to get involved with
      > > > LC homeschoolers.
      > > >

      > > > ;o)

    • Wendy Ratcliff
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
        I see your email. Thank you so much for emailing me.
        We gotta talk!