Re: New Member here..

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
      Hi Wendy!

      It's Katie...we're both in WEHST! Did you ever try out the Alek's
      Math program? Hey, we'd love for you and the kids to join our group.
      I'll send you an invite!

      Katie

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Wendy Ratcliff"
      <txnmommawith2@...> wrote:

      > Hello. My name is Wendy. We live in West El Paso.
      > We homeschool our 2 young children. Ages 8 and 5.
      > My daughter is 8 and my son is 5.
      >
      > We do many things in Las Cruces and wanted to get involved with
      > LC homeschoolers.
      >

      > ;o)

    • Wendy Ratcliff
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
        Oh Hi Katie! I didnt know you were a part of this group!! Thats
        awesome! So do you live in LC?

        Actually, we havent tried Aleks yet. My husband does the math
        teaching and he chose another curriculum. He has gotten on their
        website several times and is considering it for a supplement or
        possibly using it for my son! Thanks for asking and checking on me
        ;o)

        Thats great to "see" a familiar face!!

        Wendy

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine"
        <ekcfrench@...> wrote:

        > Hi Wendy!
        >
        > It's Katie...we're both in WEHST! Did you ever try out the Alek's
        > Math program? Hey, we'd love for you and the kids to join our
        group.
        > I'll send you an invite!
        >
        > Katie
        >
        > --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Wendy Ratcliff"
        > <txnmommawith2@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello. My name is Wendy. We live in West El Paso.
        > > We homeschool our 2 young children. Ages 8 and 5.
        > > My daughter is 8 and my son is 5.
        > >
        > > We do many things in Las Cruces and wanted to get involved with
        > > LC homeschoolers.
        > >

        > > ;o)

      • Katherine
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
          Yes, we live in Las Cruces. We haven't tried Aleks yet either...kind
          of been waiting to see if you did. hahahaha. I emailed you offlist
          (at your AOL address).

          <txnmommawith2@...> wrote:

          > Oh Hi Katie! I didnt know you were a part of this group!! Thats
          > awesome! So do you live in LC?
          >
          > Actually, we havent tried Aleks yet. My husband does the math
          > teaching and he chose another curriculum. He has gotten on their
          > website several times and is considering it for a supplement or
          > possibly using it for my son! Thanks for asking and checking on me
          > ;o)
          >
          > Thats great to "see" a familiar face!!
          >
          > Wendy
          >

          > --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine"
          > <ekcfrench@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Wendy!
          > >
          > > It's Katie...we're both in WEHST! Did you ever try out the Alek's
          > > Math program? Hey, we'd love for you and the kids to join our
          > group.
          > > I'll send you an invite!
          > >
          > > Katie
          > >
          > > --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Wendy Ratcliff"
          > > <txnmommawith2@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hello. My name is Wendy. We live in West El Paso.
          > > > We homeschool our 2 young children. Ages 8 and 5.
          > > > My daughter is 8 and my son is 5.
          > > >
          > > > We do many things in Las Cruces and wanted to get involved with
          > > > LC homeschoolers.
          > > >

          > > > ;o)

        • Wendy Ratcliff
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
            I see your email. Thank you so much for emailing me.
            We gotta talk!