New Member here..

  • Wendy Ratcliff
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
      Hello. My name is Wendy. We live in West El Paso.
      We homeschool our 2 young children. Ages 8 and 5.
      My daughter is 8 and my son is 5.

      We do many things in Las Cruces and wanted to get involved with
      LC homeschoolers.

      ;o)
    • Katherine
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
        Hi Wendy!

        It's Katie...we're both in WEHST! Did you ever try out the Alek's
        Math program? Hey, we'd love for you and the kids to join our group.
        I'll send you an invite!

        Katie

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Wendy Ratcliff"
        <txnmommawith2@...> wrote:

        > Hello. My name is Wendy. We live in West El Paso.
        > We homeschool our 2 young children. Ages 8 and 5.
        > My daughter is 8 and my son is 5.
        >
        > We do many things in Las Cruces and wanted to get involved with
        > LC homeschoolers.
        >

        > ;o)

      • Wendy Ratcliff
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
          Oh Hi Katie! I didnt know you were a part of this group!! Thats
          awesome! So do you live in LC?

          Actually, we havent tried Aleks yet. My husband does the math
          teaching and he chose another curriculum. He has gotten on their
          website several times and is considering it for a supplement or
          possibly using it for my son! Thanks for asking and checking on me
          ;o)

          Thats great to "see" a familiar face!!

          Wendy

          --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine"
          <ekcfrench@...> wrote:

          > Hi Wendy!
          >
          > It's Katie...we're both in WEHST! Did you ever try out the Alek's
          > Math program? Hey, we'd love for you and the kids to join our
          group.
          > I'll send you an invite!
          >
          > Katie
          >
          > --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Wendy Ratcliff"
          > <txnmommawith2@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello. My name is Wendy. We live in West El Paso.
          > > We homeschool our 2 young children. Ages 8 and 5.
          > > My daughter is 8 and my son is 5.
          > >
          > > We do many things in Las Cruces and wanted to get involved with
          > > LC homeschoolers.
          > >

          > > ;o)

        • Katherine
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
            Yes, we live in Las Cruces. We haven't tried Aleks yet either...kind
            of been waiting to see if you did. hahahaha. I emailed you offlist
            (at your AOL address).

            <txnmommawith2@...> wrote:

            > Oh Hi Katie! I didnt know you were a part of this group!! Thats
            > awesome! So do you live in LC?
            >
            > Actually, we havent tried Aleks yet. My husband does the math
            > teaching and he chose another curriculum. He has gotten on their
            > website several times and is considering it for a supplement or
            > possibly using it for my son! Thanks for asking and checking on me
            > ;o)
            >
            > Thats great to "see" a familiar face!!
            >
            > Wendy
            >

            > --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine"
            > <ekcfrench@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Wendy!
            > >
            > > It's Katie...we're both in WEHST! Did you ever try out the Alek's
            > > Math program? Hey, we'd love for you and the kids to join our
            > group.
            > > I'll send you an invite!
            > >
            > > Katie
            > >
            > > --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Wendy Ratcliff"
            > > <txnmommawith2@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hello. My name is Wendy. We live in West El Paso.
            > > > We homeschool our 2 young children. Ages 8 and 5.
            > > > My daughter is 8 and my son is 5.
            > > >
            > > > We do many things in Las Cruces and wanted to get involved with
            > > > LC homeschoolers.
            > > >

            > > > ;o)

          • Wendy Ratcliff
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 16, 2008
              I see your email. Thank you so much for emailing me.
              We gotta talk!