Mesilla Valley Maze

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      Join the Homeschool Enrichment Network and Co-op (HENCOOP) for the New
      Mexico Pumpkin Festival on Saturday Oct. 11th. Meet at the ticket booth
      at 12:45 so we can enter the gates together at 1:00 p.m. Tickets are $8
      for adults and $6 for children.

      Fun events will include the corn maze, hayrides to the pumpkin patch,
      face painting, slides, pumpkin painting, etc., etc., etc. Our very own
      HENCOOP member, Lexi Parra, will be participating in the festivities as
      the chosen New Mexico Pumpkin Festival Princess. Let's join her family
      and the rest of our group to celebrate the Harvest Season together.

      For more information contact Yvonne Duhigg at yduhigg@... or call
      at 639-3052. Also check out the Mesilla Valley Maze website at
      www.mesillavalleymaze.com.

      For information on all HENCOOP activities, join our group by logging on
      to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HENCOOP