Re: Girl Scouts

  • jhana.morrow
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2008
      Hi Julia,

      I would be happy to help you get a Daisy Troop started it is
      actually much easier than it sounds. Here is my phone number call
      me if you are interested or would like more information:
      Jhana 635-1131

      ---

      In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Julia Arellano
      <jularell@...> wrote:

      > Dear Ms. Morrow,
      >
      > I am very interested in getting my 5 year old involved. She is
      attending kinder at University Hills. Is there a troop there? I
      would be happy to help out too!