Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Girl Scouts

  • Julia Arellano
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
      Dear Ms. Morrow,

      I am very interested in getting my 5 year old involved. She is attending kinder at University Hills. Is there a troop there? I would be happy to help out too!

      Julia Arellano
      642-8547

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2008
        Hi Julia,

        I would be happy to help you get a Daisy Troop started it is
        actually much easier than it sounds. Here is my phone number call
        me if you are interested or would like more information:
        Jhana 635-1131

        ---