Girl Scouts

  • jhana.morrow
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
      Attention All Girls!

      Girl Scouts of the Rio Grande is always looking for more girls to
      benifit from being a Girl Scout. Girl Scouts is for ALL Girls ages
      5-18 and grades K-12. There are several programs and activites as well
      as troop to participate in and it is only $10 a year to register.

      Call (575) 526-2532 Girl Scouts of the Rio Grande - Las Cruces office

      Mom's there are many mentoring postions that you could be a part of so
      help a girl today and become a Girl Scout.
    • Julia Arellano
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
        Dear Ms. Morrow,

        I am very interested in getting my 5 year old involved. She is attending kinder at University Hills. Is there a troop there? I would be happy to help out too!

        Julia Arellano
        642-8547

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2008
          Hi Julia,

          I would be happy to help you get a Daisy Troop started it is
          actually much easier than it sounds. Here is my phone number call
          me if you are interested or would like more information:
          Jhana 635-1131

          ---