Children's Reading Lab

  • nachos1mama
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008
      The Family Resource Center, in collaboration with Curriculum &
      Instruction, Housing & Residential Life, and The Children's Village, is
      holding a reading lab for Pre-K to 6th grade children of NMSU and DACC
      students. It is being held every Monday from September 8th, 2008 -
      December 8, 2008. If you would like more information, you can contact the
      Family Resource Center at frc@... or Koomi Kim at koomi@....

      I'm not familiar with what they'll do here, if it is individual
      tutoring or group instruction or an experiment on instructional
      interventions. You'll want to contact Dr. Kim and find out the
      specifics before you enroll. The printed flyer we received led me to
      believe that it might be an experiment on instructional interventions.
      So, it might be a really great thing and it might not. Regardless, be
      well-informed before you sign up. I think you have to be a student or
      affiliated with the university or community college in some way too.
      LJ