Field Trips and Programs

  • Rink
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2008
      The Asombro Institute for Science Education (home of the Chihuahuan
      Desert Nature Park) has field trips and "classroom" lessons for
      homeschoolers. All of our programs are correlated to New Mexico State
      Education Standards.

      You can access a list of our programs by visiting our website at
      www.asombro.org and click on the Education link on the left. The
      programs are listed by grades.

      In the past we have had several homeschool groups come together for a
      program - social interaction and great education all at the same time!

      If you have any questions or would like to schedule a program, please
      contact me!

      Rink Somerday
      Program Coordinator
      575-524-3334