KIDS' YOGA! by donation... @co-op

  • Heather Rische
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hello homeschool parents- We will be holding a "parents and children together" yoga class on Tuesdays at the co-op. The instructor, Shoshana, would like to know if this day, or the time (5:30-6:00 pm) is good for interested families, or if we can get some feedback as to a better time.
      As of now, here are the details:

      Starting Tuesday, July 12th. 5:30 pm
      parents and children together yoga
      please bring mats- those floor mats that lock together like puzzle pieces work well if you haven't a yoga or gym mat
      payment is on a "by donation" basis- there will be a basket.
      Instructor is Shoshana- she's been teaching yoga in the community for years at Peace Lutheran Church,
      She is a Certified Integral Yoga Hatha Teacher since 1984.

      Please let me know if you would like to come, and I can give you a reminder call- also, let me know if you wish you could, but it's a bad time, and what a better time or day might be.... this is a work in progress!
      Heather Rische, LM, CPM
      Special Projects Manager
      Mountain View Market
      Las Cruces, NM