United Streaming and more!

  • shealeader
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2008
      Have you ever looked at United Streaming? It's an outstanding
      resource for any homeschooler – with over 5,000 videos and clips to
      enhance understanding in nearly any subject, plus teacher guides and
      blackline masters to accompany the videos.

      However, did you know it costs a homeschool family $295 a year for a
      subscription? Granted, it's worth it, but for most of us that is a
      huge chunk of change. So, after many, many months of negotiations
      and restructuring our organization to meet the requirements to
      qualify for an educational package, Southwest Home Educators
      Association now offers United Streaming FREE with an annual
      membership!!!

      SHEA (Southwest Home Educators Association) exists to help support
      group leaders and homeschoolers to overcome the issues of
      socialization, and provide resources that really make a difference
      towards the growth of homeschooling. In addition to great field
      trips (all of our field trips have an academic value to them), we
      spend a great deal of time communicating with homeschoolers and
      listening to their concerns, and we have spent considerable
      resources revamping all of our services to better meet your needs.

      Right now, you can get an annual membership to SHEA for just $49,
      and remember that includes FREE access to United Streaming, plus
      discounts on field trips, private member forums for encouragement
      and support, our unique teen leadership program and virtual student
      body program (launching this fall – parents of teens will LOVE
      this!), access to our social calendar, free training for group
      leaders, P.E. programs and co-ops through our group leaders, and
      even fundraising opportunities to help you along your way.

      Here's our website to find out more:
      http://www.southwest-home-education.com
      Be sure to check out the JOIN page, and the ABOUT US page which
      gives some background about our organization.

      Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns,
      and I look forward to meeting you sometime soon!

      Dianne McLean
      Regional Director
      Southwest Home Educators Association