What on Earth is HEN COOP?

  • jhana.morrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2008
      We are Homeschool Enrichment Network , HEN COOPÂ… . As
      our name states we are an Education Enrichment Network and Co-op of
      parents. The four facilitators of the group are Yvonne Duhigg,
      Jhana Morrow, Sabrina Preville and Colleen Brainard. We have bound
      together for the purpose of providing a much needed support system
      in Las Cruces. We meet weekly on Thursdays and have a rotating
      schedule of events. The Group website provides a forum for anyone
      to share information regarding home schooling; we also have a place
      with links to some helpful websites whether you are just starting
      home schooling or an experienced teaching parent. We also hold
      cooperative class sessions and are always looking for parents who
      would like to teach a class to the group. And finally we have a
      lending library of books, games with a virtual catalog for our
      members. The group is for all families who home school there
      children in the Las Cruces and surrounding areas. For more
      information or to join our group of families go to
      http//groups. yahoo.com/ group/HENCOOP