Re: please help- Ooops & Apologies

  • Theresa "BK" Larson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22 4:35 PM
      Julia,
      By now you've realized I was mistaken as far as the group
      facilitaor/moderators names go. Apologies. Sign on to the groups
      anyway and you'll find that whether you can remember their names or
      not (;0!), there's a GREAT group of mamas & kiddos w/lots of resources
      in your area!
      BK
      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Julia Arellano
      <jularell@...> wrote:

      > Dear Homeschool Parents,
      >
      > I am interested in finding out more about your organization. Is
      there a contact person that I may call or that will call me? My number
      is 642-8547.