Re: please help

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
      Hi Julia,

      My name is Yvonne and I am one of the 4 facilitators of the Homeschool
      Enrichment Network & Co-op (HENCOOP). Both groups that were mentioned
      to you HENCOOP and OWHL, have different events on different days so
      what some homeschooling families do is join both groups so they can
      pick the events they are interested in and what works with their
      schedule. It's quite nice because there seems to be something to
      participate in all the time.

      If you wish to join HENCOOP log on to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HENCOOP and select join group. As a
      website moderator I'll be happy to accept your request to join. Also,
      if you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 639-3052.

      Yvonne

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Julia Arellano
      <jularell@...> wrote:

      > Dear Homeschool Parents,
      >
      > I am interested in finding out more about your organization. Is there
      a contact person that I may call or that will call me? My number is 642-
      8547.

      > Sincerely,
      > Julia Arellano

    • Theresa "BK" Larson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
        Julia,
        By now you've realized I was mistaken as far as the group
        facilitaor/moderators names go. Apologies. Sign on to the groups
        anyway and you'll find that whether you can remember their names or
        not (;0!), there's a GREAT group of mamas & kiddos w/lots of resources
        in your area!
        BK