Re: please help

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
      Hi Julia:

      BK gave you some great sites to check out with one exception. The
      moderators of the yahoo group, OWHL are myself, Leticia, and Nicole.
      You can look for Yvonne at the yahoo group HENCOOP. hahahaha

      Hope this helps.

      Katie

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Theresa \"BK\" Larson"
      <newmeximom@...> wrote:

      > Julia,
      > I happen to be on this list but live out of town. I'm not sure how
      active this group is during the summer & I don't have any direct phone
      #'s for you.... but you might try this terrific link for contacts &
      general New Mexico homeschool info:
      http://www.newmexicohomeschoolcommunity.com/
      > or try signing on to these more active Las Cruces groups:
      they are the moderators but if not, they wonderul mamas to contact in
      Las Cruces & are great help for area support/activites or
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HENCOOP/ ( Look for Katie and Leticia -
      moderators)

      > BK

      there a contact person that I may call or that will call me? My number
      is 642-8547.

      > Sincerely,
      > Julia Arellano

    • yduhigg
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
        Hi Julia,

        My name is Yvonne and I am one of the 4 facilitators of the Homeschool
        Enrichment Network & Co-op (HENCOOP). Both groups that were mentioned
        to you HENCOOP and OWHL, have different events on different days so
        what some homeschooling families do is join both groups so they can
        pick the events they are interested in and what works with their
        schedule. It's quite nice because there seems to be something to
        participate in all the time.

        If you wish to join HENCOOP log on to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HENCOOP and select join group. As a
        website moderator I'll be happy to accept your request to join. Also,
        if you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 639-3052.

        Yvonne

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Julia Arellano
        <jularell@...> wrote:

        > Dear Homeschool Parents,
        >
        > I am interested in finding out more about your organization. Is there
        a contact person that I may call or that will call me? My number is 642-
        8547.

        > Sincerely,
        > Julia Arellano

      • Theresa "BK" Larson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
          Julia,
          By now you've realized I was mistaken as far as the group
          facilitaor/moderators names go. Apologies. Sign on to the groups
          anyway and you'll find that whether you can remember their names or
          not (;0!), there's a GREAT group of mamas & kiddos w/lots of resources
          in your area!
          BK