please help

  • Julia Arellano
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2008

      Dear Homeschool Parents,

      I am interested in finding out more about your organization. Is there a contact person that I may call or that will call me? My number is 642-8547.

      Sincerely,

      Julia Arellano

    • Theresa "BK" Larson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008

        Julia,

        I happen to be on this list but live out of town. I'm not sure how active this group is during the summer & I don't have any direct phone #'s for you.... but you might try this terrific link for contacts & general New Mexico homeschool info: http://www.newmexicohomeschoolcommunity.com/

        or try signing on to these more active Las Cruces groups: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OWHL/ (Look for Yvonne or Jhanna I think they are the moderators but if not, they wonderul mamas to contact in Las Cruces & are great help for area support/activites or http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HENCOOP/ ( Look for Katie and Leticia - moderators)

        BK

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
          Hi Julia:

          BK gave you some great sites to check out with one exception. The
          moderators of the yahoo group, OWHL are myself, Leticia, and Nicole.
          You can look for Yvonne at the yahoo group HENCOOP. hahahaha

          Hope this helps.

          Katie

          --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "Theresa \"BK\" Larson"
          <newmeximom@...> wrote:

          > Julia,
          > I happen to be on this list but live out of town. I'm not sure how
          active this group is during the summer & I don't have any direct phone
          #'s for you.... but you might try this terrific link for contacts &
          general New Mexico homeschool info:
          http://www.newmexicohomeschoolcommunity.com/
          > or try signing on to these more active Las Cruces groups:
          they are the moderators but if not, they wonderul mamas to contact in
          Las Cruces & are great help for area support/activites or
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HENCOOP/ ( Look for Katie and Leticia -
          moderators)

          > BK

        • yduhigg
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
            Hi Julia,

            My name is Yvonne and I am one of the 4 facilitators of the Homeschool
            Enrichment Network & Co-op (HENCOOP). Both groups that were mentioned
            to you HENCOOP and OWHL, have different events on different days so
            what some homeschooling families do is join both groups so they can
            pick the events they are interested in and what works with their
            schedule. It's quite nice because there seems to be something to
            participate in all the time.

            If you wish to join HENCOOP log on to
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HENCOOP and select join group. As a
            website moderator I'll be happy to accept your request to join. Also,
            if you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 639-3052.

            Yvonne

            --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Julia Arellano
            <jularell@...> wrote:

            > Dear Homeschool Parents,
            >
            > I am interested in finding out more about your organization. Is there
            a contact person that I may call or that will call me? My number is 642-
            8547.

            > Sincerely,
            > Julia Arellano

          • Theresa "BK" Larson
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
              Julia,
              By now you've realized I was mistaken as far as the group
              facilitaor/moderators names go. Apologies. Sign on to the groups
              anyway and you'll find that whether you can remember their names or
              not (;0!), there's a GREAT group of mamas & kiddos w/lots of resources
              in your area!
              BK