Kristie Burns From Waldorf School Online in EP July 19

  • Amissa Burton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2008

      Hi All,

      We will be hosting Kristie Burns from Earthschooling, Waldorf TV and Waldorf School Online on Saturday, July 19th in El Paso.  I've attached the flyers for the workshops.  Hope some of you can come and support this wonderful homeschool resource!

      **Amissa Burton, RYT **
      " Minds, Like Parachutes, Function Best When Open"
      Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
      Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker