Homeschool at Disneyland - last chance!

  • shealeader
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2008
      This is it! Just A FEW DAYS LEFT of registration available for the
      Not Back to School Days event at Disneyland which will be held
      September 15-17, 2008 – and there are almost 1000 people now
      attending – you won't want to miss out on this fantastic homeschool
      memory and family vacation!!!

      Have you ever wanted to stay at one of Disneyland's fabulous
      hotels? Accommodations are available at Disneyland's most
      prestigious hotel – the Grand Californian – for just $219 per night
      and is based on 4 nights stay (check in on September 14th, check out
      on September 18th.) This hotel can start at $400 a night and go up,
      so it is an excellent deal. All of our rooms sleep five
      comfortably, they have one queen bed, a bunk bed, and a trundle
      under the bunk. If you can squeeze more on the beds, more power to
      ya! Must book through SHEA only – not through Disney - only 27
      rooms left, hurry – time is running out!

      You can find out all the answers to the FAQ on our website at:
      http://www.southwest-home-education.com

      There are FIVE of the Disney-instructed YES (Youth in Education
      Series) classes to choose from – each is approximately 3 hours
      long. You get your choice of two of these classes WITH a 3-day park
      hopper pass at an outstanding rate of just $109 per person. (Annual
      passholders may attend a class at just $30). No orders will be
      taken for these classes after July 18th!!

      You are also invited to our talent show and private party on
      September 15th at the Paradise Pier Hotel ballroom – we invite ALL
      homeschool families to join us for this and support the
      homeschoolers who will be performing! The cost for the dinner/show
      is $33 for adults (10 and older) and $20 for kids (3-9 years).
      There are approximately 30 homeschoolers on the program. Please
      come and show your support – they have worked hard and it will be a
      spectacular show!

      And we can't forget about the Homeschool Homecoming Dance which will
      be held immediately after the talent show. This dance is for teens,
      and any teen who takes the Leadership YES class will receive a
      discount to the dance.

      None of this can be reserved directly through Disneyland – we are
      under a group rate contract. You do not have to be a member of SHEA
      to participate in anything, but you do need to order from SHEA to
      get the discounts. Visit our website today for more information, to
      get the FAQ's, and to register:

      http://www.southwest-home-education.com

      Dianne McLean

      Join hundreds of homeschoolers for the 2nd Annual Not Back to School
      Days at Disneyland, September 15-17, 2008:
      http://www.southwest-home-education.com

      Our road-schooling adventure blog:
      http://mcleanhomeschool.blogspot.com

      Keep up on regional field trips and great homeschool vacations: