HENCOOP Event: Fun Water Games, 6/26/2008, 12:00 pm

  • lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 10:56 AM
      Reminder from: lascruceshomeschool Yahoo! Group

      Title: HENCOOP Event: Fun Water Games

      Date: Thursday June 26, 2008
      Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
      Location: Duhigg Residence
      Notes: Beat the Heat with the Homeschool Enrichment Network & Co-op (HENCOOP) for cool off fun with water related activities. We will have a balloon water slide, baby pool, sprinklers, etc. Bring water guns and any other cool off games you can think of. We will meet at noon, Thursday, June 26th at the Duhigg Residence (Yvonne & Sean's house). We will have hot dogs, but please feel free to bring other snacks and drinks.

      RSVP by Monday, June 23rd and I will provide you with the address and directions. To RSVP or get more information, contact Yvonne at yduhigg@....