Psychology labs tour

  • nachos1mama
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2008
      I saw that someone organized a print shop tour and I thought a
      psychology lab tour might be interesting for the teens or pre-teen
      homeschoolers and their parents. We have many labs but I think the
      ones that might give us tours are the ones that do EEG work
      (neuro-psychological studies)and a robot interaction lab. While you
      wouldn't be able to see a subject being run and could not be a
      subject, (against department policy) it might be interesting to see
      the labs and have a talk from one of the graduate students in each lab
      about what they do and what sort of education is involved. So, before
      I contact the labs and the department head, is anyone interested in
      this sort of field trip? Please contact me off list if you would
      definitely come. If enough people contact me (more than 3), I'll get
      the permissions in place and organize something and post it on the
      website for everyone.
      Thanks,
      Lisa Jo
    • Theresa "BK" Larson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2008

        Anymore info on this filed trip opportunity?

        Keep us updated... we're interested!

        Thanks,

        Theresa Larson