HENCOOP PE Day (Baseball), 6/12/2008, 12:00 pm

  • lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2008
      Reminder from: lascruceshomeschool Yahoo! Group

      Title: HENCOOP PE Day (Baseball)

      Date: Thursday June 12, 2008
      Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
      Location: Mesilla Park Recreation Center Park
      Notes: Join the Homeschool Enrichment Network & Co-op (HENCOOP) for FUN EXERCISE at our monthly Physical Education Day at the Mesilla Recreation Center Park located at 304 Bell Ave. For this week our featured sport is baseball so bring baseball bats, mits, and baseballs. Don't forget your waterguns for a good cool off after fun with baseball.

      Directions: Heading South on Main, make a right on Union, right on Linden and Left on Bell. The park is directly behind the Mesilla Park Recreation Center.

      Our PE Day will occur every 2nd Thursday of the month. Watch our postings for differing locations and other scheduled events, or contact Yvonne at yduhigg@....