HENCOOP Swim Day Time Change

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      We just found out that Laabs Pool as two large groups that they are
      expecting for the noon open swim session tomorrow (June 5th)and the
      chance of us getting in is slim. They have a second session at 2:45
      p.m. so we are asking everyone to meet at 2:15 at Laabs Pool to be line
      to get in together as a group for the 2:45 session.

      So sorry about the inconvenience of the time change.

      Yvonne