Homecoming Dance for Homeschoolers!

  • shealeader
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2008
      Please pass this on to all homeschool groups!

      The 2nd Annual Not Back to School Days at Disneyland just keeps
      getting better and better – the latest venue added to our roster of
      activities is a Homecoming Dance and Social for teens!

      The dance will be held on Monday, September 15, 2008 from 8-11pm at
      Disneyland's Paradise Pier Hotel. Cost is $21 per person, and is
      restricted to home educated teens, 14-17 years of age. Attire is
      modest semi-formal (see ticket info for purchase agreement on dress
      code), and tickets must be purchased in advance no later than June
      25, 2008. Tickets may be ordered by visiting:
      http://www.southwest-home-education.com

      Register for the YES Leadership in Action class (with park hopper at
      $109 or without for $30) with Southwest Home Educators Association
      for September 15 or 16 and receive a $5.00 rebate off your dance
      ticket. Order today by visiting:
      http://www.southwest-home-education.com

      Tickets can only be purchased from Southwest Home Educators
      Association, and membership is not required to attend any of our Not
      Back to School Days activities.

      Photographers are encouraged to submit proposals no later than June
      30, 2008 for portrait packages.

      If you have ANY questions or concerns, please contact me:

      Dianne McLean
      fieldtrips@...