Re: Worms and garden snails

  • wakeupbenjy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2008
      If you add compost and other good stuff to your soil the worms will
      show up in droves. Just add lots and lots of organic matter, kitchen
      scraps, etc. This may take a while however, and keeping a worm box
      (look up vermiculture) is a great project for kids, where you do the
      same in a smaller environment, add a few worms, and watch them
      reproduce, feed on your kitchen scraps, coffee grounds, etc.
      -Heather