Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Notebooking Club in Las Cruces, 4/14/2008, 10:30 am

  • Theresa "BK" Larson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2008
      HOORAY! Happy to see LC notebooking still on... somehow we've missed (or I've overlooked) the messages! We can't make it the 14th but WILL attend next month as we've continued the notebooking begun with your group. This month it's been daily poetry with both girls participating in the NaPo (National Poetry Month) challenge... great fun. See you to share next month!
      BK

      lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Reminder from: lascruceshomeschool Yahoo! Group

      Title: Notebooking Club in Las Cruces

      Date: Monday April 14, 2008
      Time: 10:30 am - 11:30 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Monday until Wednesday May 21, 2008.
      Location: Branigan Library; 200 E. Picacho Ave.
      Notes: Notebooking is a fantastic teaching method used by numbers of families who educate their children at home.  Join the Homeschool Enrichment Network and Co-op (HENCOOP) every 2nd Monday of the month thru May 2008 at the Branigan Library for our Notebooking Club. For more information, email Yvonne at yduhigg@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • roquemoma
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2008
        We must have missed the March meeting, but I'm glad to see this is
        still on. I have a pretty sick little boy tonight, though, so unless
        he makes a superquick recovery we won't be able to make it tomorrow.
        We'll definitely look for it next month.
        Rachel