Re: new member...

  • Theresa "BK" Larson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2008
      Kasey,
      I forgot to include the following info you might find helpful:
      Somewhere on this list is a Las Cruces mom named Jhana. She has
      children in your age group and was extremely helpful/encouraging when
      we met her. Look her up as I think she attends the Park Days.
      Here's a couple NM links for you to check out too.

      Much Luck in the search for area homeschoolers to connect with!
      BK

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "kaseycosley"
      <kaseycosley@...> wrote:

      > Hello. We have recently moved to Las Cruces. I have two sons -- ages
      > 7 and almost 11. We are home-schooling here, and have not yet met any
      > other kids their ages. If anyone knows of any home school
      > social/field trips that we could attend, please let me know. My boys
      > are into team sports, art, music, and general boy-play. Good kids who
      > mostly play with each other, but would like some outside friends as
      > well. Thanks!

    • stellyclan5
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2008
        <kaseycosley@...> wrote:

        > Hello. We have recently moved to Las Cruces. I have two sons -- ages
        > 7 and almost 11. We are home-schooling here, and have not yet met any
        > other kids their ages. If anyone knows of any home school
        > social/field trips that we could attend, please let me know. My boys
        > are into team sports, art, music, and general boy-play. Good kids who
        > mostly play with each other, but would like some outside friends as
        > well. Thanks!

        Hi my name is Stacey and we are meeting a Young Park on Wednesday of
        every week, you and your boys are welcome my younger kids are boys and
        there ages are 8 and 11. The Owhl Group will be there tomorrow about
        12p.m. I hope this helps, I live in the Sonoma Ranch area. I hope to
        see you there. (We meet way in the back by the pond and playground).
        Stacey