Re: [lascruceshomeschool] preschool or not?

  • Margarita
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2005
      Hi Heather,

      Thanks for sharing your experience. Your son sounds
      like a joy! I'd say that gives you bragging rights.
      Heck, I wish I had his social skills, I'm still
      working on mine. These positive experiences are just
      what I need to hear and learn about instead of the
      negative comments I get (from people who know no more
      about it than I do) when I off-handedly mention
      homeschooling.

      I think I should make myself a poster with this quote:

      > If you can't part with your little one, don't! Your
      > instincts are there for a reason...

      Thanks so much and it's nice to "meet" everyone.
      Margarita

      Discover Yahoo!