LEHEA Park Day in Las Cruces, 2/20/2008, 10:00 am

  • lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      Reminder from: lascruceshomeschool Yahoo! Group

      Title: LEHEA Park Day in Las Cruces

      Date: Wednesday February 20, 2008
      Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Meerscheidt Recreation Center
      Notes: Join the Land of Enchantment Home Educators Association (LEHEA)at Meerscheidt Recreation Center located at 1600 E. Hadley. We will meet at the playground next the the Recreation Center. If the weather is too cool, we will move inside to the Recreation Center Gym. All homeschool families are invited to attend. For more information, contact Yvonne at yduhigg@...