Amateur Talent Show

  • shealeader
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2008
      Amateur Talent Show

      Hey homeschoolers!! Do you or your kids (or your local group) have
      a talent that you are just bursting to share? We have the perfect
      arena – and are excited to share this opportunity with you.

      On Monday, September 15, 2008, our organization has reserved a
      special private party dinner and entertainment arena at DISNEYLAND
      and have recently negotiated with Disneyland to allow homeschoolers
      to provide the entertainment during the dinner!

      Here's the scoop:

      To be able to perform, you MUST submit a video or recording of your
      talent no later than March 31, 2008 to Southwest Home Educators
      Association, along with a one page bio of ALL who are planning to
      perform. All music, lyrics, and acts must be approved and deemed
      appropriate by Disney. Once we receive all of the videos, we will
      forward them to our representative at Disneyland. They will review
      the videos and bio's and let us know and we will subsequently notify
      you to let you know if you are going to perform. Once approved, you
      will receive a list of rules for the talent show.

      Performing in the talent show unfortunately does not include tickets
      in to the park. If you have annual passes, great for you!
      Otherwise, you are welcome to purchase tickets through our
      organization at: http://www.southwest-home-education.com
      Of course, you are welcome to find a better deal.

      Feel free to contact me directly with any questions about this
      opportunity (if you respond on the list, please do not change the
      title of the post, or I may miss your question):

      Dianne McLean
      Director, Southwest Home Educators Association
      fieldtrips@...
      928-542-1387

      Mail all videos and bio's to:
      Southwest Home Educators Association