Re: [lascruceshomeschool] Re: public school socializing

  • Jhana Morrow
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2008
      Very cool,  we are waiting for you all to join LEHEA.

      Lisa Jo Elliott <lelliott@...> wrote:
      Yippee! We took Iggy out of school today!! He's a homeschooling dude
      once again! You all gave us the push we needed and excellent advice. I'm
      sure you'll see more of Floyd and Iggy at the park.

      If anyone is interested in Earthscouts, we have a yahoo group now.
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/EarthScout sSNM

      Right now, we have three families (about 7 kids). Our first event will
      be on February 9th when we learn about chickens and chicken keeping. If
      you're interested, please join the yahoo group above and come to an
      event. The facilitators are Nora and Jon Simmons, Renee Beltran and
      Floyd and I.

      If you aren't familiar with EarthScouts, their homepage is at
      www.earthscouts. org

      Lisa Jo
      begin:vcard
      fn:Lisa Jo Elliott
      n:Elliott;Lisa Jo
      org:New Mexico State University;Psychology
      adr:;;PO Box 30001/MSC 3452;Las Cruces;NM;88003;U.S.A.
      email;internet:lelliott@...
      title:PhD Student
      tel;work:(505) 646-2502
      tel;fax:(505) 646-6212
      x-mozilla-html:FALSE
      version:2.1
      end:vcard

    • Cassandra Estes
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2008
        We will join the Earthscouts too... My husband used to raise chickens "FFA."
        If you are interested he can talk to the kids for a little bit about them.
        This Spring we are going to be ordering some chickens and ducks for our farm.

        Cheers,
        Cass