new

  • dawnahub
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      hello i am new to this group, i am trying to find out about
      homeschooling group/groups in las cruces. my name is dawn. i have
      started a homeschool community at http://thehomeschoolhub.forumotion.com
      it is slow but will pick up as we get members.

      i have a friend in las cruces who is looking to homeschool her children
      are still a little young yet but i am trying to set her and her dh up
      with a support group.