Winter Park Picnic

  • jhana.morrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      Winter Park Picnic Saturday, February 16,
      2008

      I have obtained the following rate information from the winter parks
      website. The prices are for 3 hours or until the end of the day
      whichever is shorter.

      Rates
      Kids (thru 7 years ) $9
      Juniors ( 8-17 years) $17
      Adults (18 and up) $20

      Depart from LC at 9am- Meet at McDonalds parking lot off Hwy 70 on
      Holeman Rd.
      Arrive at Park 11:30 am
      Lunch from 11:30pm- 12:30pm- Tailgate Sandwich Buffet
      Enter Park from 1pm-4pm
      Depart from Park @4:30
      Arrive back at 7pm

      Lunch is a Sandwich Buffet everyone bring one loaf ready made
      sandwiches to share. Everyone bring 1 family size bag of chips to
      share and drinks to share make sure drinks do not require a cup.

      Everyone to bring there own hats, gloves and jackets. Bring an
      extra pair of clothes including shoes to change into after the snow
      park. The park does rent snow bibs for an additional cost.

      Please email me at jhana.morrow@... as well as post to the
      gorup until winter park subject, who and how many will be attending
      as well as what type of sandwiches you will bring.