LEHEA Notebooking Club

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
      Wow, wow and wow!!!!! I appreciate the acknowledgement of my
      organizing the Notebooking Club. Your welcome -- it is my
      pleasure. It is even more of a pleasure to see the enthusiasm by
      the fantastic participation in our first LEHEA Notebooking Club
      meeting and the follow-up immediately after. Thank you Katie and
      Sabrina for the compiling and informing us of the helpful websites.

      Sabrina, I do have to thank you for the inspiration. For those of
      you who weren't in on "how this all started": We would meet for
      park day; Sabrina would bring up notebooking; she would say more
      about notebooking; and then some more comments on notebooking.
      Finally I said "What in CAAAAAAARNATION is notebooking". I'm from
      New York so I probably said it a little differently. Her
      response: "Google It". The greatest advice she could have given.
      Of course more input and inspiration from Sabrina followed. It took
      a few months to finally plan a meeting – but here it is!

      Everyone, please keep sending any helpful information you can. I
      have been dubbed the "organizer" because (guess what?) I organize.
      I am going to put a notebook together on (guess
      what?) "notebooking". It will be a compilation of all that you are
      posting. I will put that notebook out at our monthly meetings for
      your review.

      Thank you for educating our future!!!

      Yvonne