Notebooking Club

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
      I look forward to meeting you and your daughter at the Notebooking
      Club meeting on Monday. It appears as though we will have good
      participation at the first meeting, so this can really take off with a
      good start.

      Yvonne
    • roquemoma
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 10, 2008
        I plan on attending also with my 3 kids.
        Thanks,
        Rachel
      • yduhigg
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 11, 2008
          Fantastic Rachel. It seems like we are going to have a very good turn
          out -- see you then.

          Yvonne