Re: Notebooking Club

  • Theresa "BK" Larson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
      We're interested in learning more about how this works and look
      forward to attending the introductory meeting next Monday. My
      daughter, Andra is 16.
      With Thanks,
      Theresa "BK" Larson

      --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "yduhigg" <yduhigg@...>
      wrote:

      > The Land of Enchantment Home Educators Association (LEHEA)
      announces
      > the formation of a Notebooking Club. The Notebooking Club will
      meet
      > the second Monday of every month at 10:30 a.m. at the Branigan
      Library
      > located at 200 E. Picacho Ave. The first meeting will be Monday,
      > January 14th.
      >
      > Notebooking is a fantastic teaching method used by numbers of
      families
      > who educate their children at home. It is a creative way of
      compiling
      > information learned. Children of all ages can create notebooks
      and
      > benefit from them. The Club will be an opportunity for the
      children
      > to inspire each other by sharing ideas and presenting what they
      have
      > been working on. It will also be a time for parents to share
      > resources such as where to obtain material, helpful websites, etc.
      >
      > All interested families are invited whether you have no idea how
      > begin notebooking or if you have been using this teaching method
      with
      > your children for years. For more information, contact Yvonne at
      > yduhigg@...

    • yduhigg
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
        I look forward to meeting you and your daughter at the Notebooking
        Club meeting on Monday. It appears as though we will have good
        participation at the first meeting, so this can really take off with a
        good start.

        Yvonne
      • roquemoma
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 10, 2008
          I plan on attending also with my 3 kids.
          Thanks,
          Rachel
        • yduhigg
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 11, 2008
            Fantastic Rachel. It seems like we are going to have a very good turn
            out -- see you then.

            Yvonne