Notebooking Club

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
      Hi Nora,

      I'm happy to hear you plan on attending the Notebooking Club meeting
      this coming Monday. This is the first meeting so it will be a basic
      introduction to Notebooking and sharing of ideas so there is no need
      to bring any materials. For future meetings we will ask the children
      to bring in what they have been working on.

      Yvonne
    • Theresa "BK" Larson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
        We're interested in learning more about how this works and look
        forward to attending the introductory meeting next Monday. My
        daughter, Andra is 16.
        With Thanks,
        Theresa "BK" Larson

        --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "yduhigg" <yduhigg@...>
        wrote:

        > The Land of Enchantment Home Educators Association (LEHEA)
        announces
        > the formation of a Notebooking Club. The Notebooking Club will
        meet
        > the second Monday of every month at 10:30 a.m. at the Branigan
        Library
        > located at 200 E. Picacho Ave. The first meeting will be Monday,
        > January 14th.
        >
        > Notebooking is a fantastic teaching method used by numbers of
        families
        > who educate their children at home. It is a creative way of
        compiling
        > information learned. Children of all ages can create notebooks
        and
        > benefit from them. The Club will be an opportunity for the
        children
        > to inspire each other by sharing ideas and presenting what they
        have
        > been working on. It will also be a time for parents to share
        > resources such as where to obtain material, helpful websites, etc.
        >
        > All interested families are invited whether you have no idea how
        > begin notebooking or if you have been using this teaching method
        with
        > your children for years. For more information, contact Yvonne at
        > yduhigg@...

      • yduhigg
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
          I look forward to meeting you and your daughter at the Notebooking
          Club meeting on Monday. It appears as though we will have good
          participation at the first meeting, so this can really take off with a
          good start.

          Yvonne
        • roquemoma
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 10, 2008
            I plan on attending also with my 3 kids.
            Thanks,
            Rachel
          • yduhigg
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 11, 2008
              Fantastic Rachel. It seems like we are going to have a very good turn
              out -- see you then.

              Yvonne