Hi New to Homeschooling

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Steve,

      I welcome you and your family to the world of home education. I see
      you have received a lot of good advice already from our fellow home
      educators. I have a 4 year old son that I am schooling from home
      (preschool is now in motion). I am a member of the Land of
      Enchantment Home Educators Association and I welcome your family to
      our activities. We meet every week on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. for
      Park Day. We have met at several different parks, but right now we
      are meeting at the Meerscheidt Rec Center playground so if the
      weather is not cooperating we can go inside and enjoy the gym that
      they keep open to the public. We celebrate birthdys, holidays and
      field trips (outings) toghether as well. One of our memebers holds
      Fun Science Classes periodically and they are fun as well as
      educational. Our Notebooking Club is beginning to meet on January
      14th at 10:30 a.m. at the Branigan Library and will continue to meet
      on the second Monday of every month.

      I invite your family to participate in any of these activies. Feel
      free to contact me with any questions you may have at
      yduhigg@... or just post to this web site (I'll see your post).

      Yvonne