LEHEA Notebooking Club in Las Cruces, 1/14/2008, 10:30 am

  • lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2008
      Reminder from: lascruceshomeschool Yahoo! Group

      Title: LEHEA Notebooking Club in Las Cruces

      Date: Monday January 14, 2008
      Time: 10:30 am - 11:30 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Monday until Wednesday May 21, 2008.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Branigan Library; 200 E. Picacho Ave.
      Notes: Notebooking is a fantastic teaching method used by numbers of families who educate their children at home. Join us every 2nd Monday of the month at the Branigan Library for our Notebooking Club. For more information, email Yvonne at yduhigg@...

    • Nora Simmons
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2008
        What materials would we need to bring to this event?

        Nora

        "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Larson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2008
          Might you be the fabulous favorite WSMR  teacher formerly known as Ms. Brown???
          And is your lucky little learner named Zephyr?
          We think of you often.
          In fact, while listening to NPR during a recent fundraiser, we thought we heard the names both Nora and Zephyr mentioned & got pretty excited about the idea that it was you & yours they were speaking to/about...
          If it's you... please touch base-we'd love to hear from you!!!

          and if not, my apologies. If ever we meet, we'll tell you all about the wonderful 5th grade teacher that shares your same name!

          Thanks,
          Theresa Larson
          (mama to Cassandra Rose Olney-Larson ...  aka Cassie, Andra and/or Rose)

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 11, 2008

            Date: Monday January 14, 2008
            Time: 10:30 am - 11:30 am