Notebooking Club

  • yduhigg
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2007
      The Land of Enchantment Home Educators Association (LEHEA) announces
      the formation of a Notebooking Club. The Notebooking Club will meet
      the second Monday of every month at 10:30 a.m. at the Branigan Library
      located at 200 E. Picacho Ave. The first meeting will be Monday,
      January 14th.

      Notebooking is a fantastic teaching method used by numbers of families
      who educate their children at home. It is a creative way of compiling
      information learned. Children of all ages can create notebooks and
      benefit from them. The Club will be an opportunity for the children
      to inspire each other by sharing ideas and presenting what they have
      been working on. It will also be a time for parents to share
      resources such as where to obtain material, helpful websites, etc.

      All interested families are invited whether you have no idea how to
      begin notebooking or if you have been using this teaching method with
      your children for years. For more information, contact Yvonne at
      yduhigg@....
    • yduhigg
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
        Hi Nora,

        I'm happy to hear you plan on attending the Notebooking Club meeting
        this coming Monday. This is the first meeting so it will be a basic
        introduction to Notebooking and sharing of ideas so there is no need
        to bring any materials. For future meetings we will ask the children
        to bring in what they have been working on.

        Yvonne
      • Theresa "BK" Larson
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
          We're interested in learning more about how this works and look
          forward to attending the introductory meeting next Monday. My
          daughter, Andra is 16.
          With Thanks,
          Theresa "BK" Larson

          --- In lascruceshomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "yduhigg" <yduhigg@...>
          wrote:

          > The Land of Enchantment Home Educators Association (LEHEA)
          announces
          > the formation of a Notebooking Club. The Notebooking Club will
          meet
          > the second Monday of every month at 10:30 a.m. at the Branigan
          Library
          > located at 200 E. Picacho Ave. The first meeting will be Monday,
          > January 14th.
          >
          > Notebooking is a fantastic teaching method used by numbers of
          families
          > who educate their children at home. It is a creative way of
          compiling
          > information learned. Children of all ages can create notebooks
          and
          > benefit from them. The Club will be an opportunity for the
          children
          > to inspire each other by sharing ideas and presenting what they
          have
          > been working on. It will also be a time for parents to share
          > resources such as where to obtain material, helpful websites, etc.
          >
          > All interested families are invited whether you have no idea how
          > begin notebooking or if you have been using this teaching method
          with
          > your children for years. For more information, contact Yvonne at
          > yduhigg@...

        • yduhigg
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
            I look forward to meeting you and your daughter at the Notebooking
            Club meeting on Monday. It appears as though we will have good
            participation at the first meeting, so this can really take off with a
            good start.

            Yvonne
          • roquemoma
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 10, 2008
              I plan on attending also with my 3 kids.
              Thanks,
              Rachel
            • yduhigg
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 11, 2008
                Fantastic Rachel. It seems like we are going to have a very good turn
                out -- see you then.

                Yvonne