SHEA/HEARTNM PE/PARK DAY

  • Stacey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007

      Hello Everyone!

      I have to CANCEL this park day, even though this would have been the first beautiful day we have had since we started!  :((   I have a family emergency to take care of and everyone else who normally comes will be gone!

      We will try again next week December 14th this will be the last day of until the New Year and will begin again January 11th, 2008

      I really wanted us to do something special with the kids since it is close to the Holidays.  Thinking of doing a Holiday Stuff-N-Fluff Workshop (which the kids and adults would stuff your own animals, very similar to build-a-bear) if anyone is interested LMK!

      Here is the websitewww.2x2crew.com you just pick the animals $10-$18 depending on the animals (1 animal includes stuffing, a wishing star, a birth certificate, a bag to decorate for your animal and surprise).   We can stuff them next week at our holiday party?!  PLMK no later than Tuesday 11th.   Or if anyone has any other Christmas ideas LMK!

      Take Care!

      Stacey;;)