SHEA/HEARTNM Park Day/PE Today from 1pm-3pm

  • Stacey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007

      Last Minute Reminder!#-o

      Las Cruces, El Paso & surrounding cities Home Schoolers!!  SHEA & HEARTNM  Park Day/PE/Sports Clinic are on Friday's!   This Friday, November 30th, 2007  from 1pm-3pm @ Meerscheidt Recreation Center the address is 1600 East Hadley Las Cruces,NM.

      For the first hour we'll be on the playground next to Meerscheidt Recreation Center, the second hour we have reserved the center for our PE/Sports Clinic (if it is to cool or rainy we will be inside the center).

      This is FREE to everyone and all groups are WELCOMED to attend.

      Hope to see everyone there!!

      To Mother's of Teens: I have had several of you inquire, total where 5 mother's and 5 teens total=D>, so please bring you teens.  We have also have some tweens and younger school age coming:D.

      Stacey Bivins:D

      SHEA District Leader for NM & HEARTNM

      Please join us on HEARTNM@yahoogroups.com for FREE information and updates on other events that will be happening soon!  Field trips, Educational Classes, Clubs, Holiday Events ETCÂ…

      P.S. If anyone has any questions or need directions you can reach me @575.405.2626 or HeartNM@2littleindian